Monday, February 5, 2007

Changing the Names to Protect the Guilty

Our face to face ARP meeting was great. It was good to talk with each other about the people that can help us and the challenges we face. I really feel like each of us can contribute and give ideas to each other. Just talking about my project and hearing their reaction is helpful. I hope I am providing useful feedback as well. One area I spoke openly about was some people issues that I need to work through. However, as we went about documenting our meeting, I realized that I really need to speak of some of the problems I face, especially people problems, in generalities. Negative employee performance is not something I can share openly without legal ramifications. This will be something I need to keep in mind as I work through the entire process. I may have to use general examples or use fictitious names when addressing employee issues.

No comments: